Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sissy Whipping

Today I had to teach a little sissy boy a lesson. My sissy wouldn't listen to my instructions correctly so I ordered him to 30 whippings.

"Pull down those panties you bad boy! On the count of three, I'm going to give you 30 hard whippings as HARD and as FAST as I can, got it?"

"ye..yes m'am."

"1... 2...

THREE!"




30 ass whippings later, his ass was bright barbie pink! How embarrassing. huh?

So now do you understand why you must always follow your Mistress' rules?


"ye... ye... I think so!"

Are you sure? Do I need to make my self any clearer?

"NO Mistress!!! please! i have learned..."

3 comments:

  1. Bonsoir a la sรฉduisante maitresse Natalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ let me be forced beeing your sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me be forced
    to be your sissy bitch

    ReplyDelete