Friday, June 26, 2015

Become a Sissy Crossdresser


Sissy training with Mistress Natalia


Why not fill out my sissy slave application?

Follow me, find out how you can serve me or worship me through online chat or sissy training phone sex sessions~

Just think, this could be you, huh sissy boy? Wouldn't that be exciting!

Tell me, what else would make you excited? What if I subjected you to my Sissification/Feminization? Would you be a slut for me, no matter what I make you do?

Or are you one of those wannabe sissies in denial? Will it take some forced feminization to put you in your feminine place? Think of all the possibilities, think of how you could make the purrfect slave for me!

~Sissy~Mistress~Natalia~
purrfectmistressnatalia@gmail.com

Ask me for the new phone sex special: 25 minutes for $38 usd. I don't normally offer such a nice deal to worship me, but, I'm feeling like a very nice Mistress... Just mention this ad when you call me. You can thank me later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment