Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sissy Phone Sex Mistress


Welcome to all you sissies & wannabes. This is my new blog and feminization playground. If you don't already know me by now, let me introduce myself!

I'm your purrfect Mistress Natalia. I'm a sweet & kind Mistress of many talents and specialties. I'm also the Mistress that adores dressing you up and playing with you just like a girl! I know exactly what it takes to be a woman as well. What I offer is my teaching and guidance to lost little sissies (or wannabe sissies) out there. In exchange for some few things that keep a young Goddess like me rich and happy.

This is the blog I created for my sissy phone sex boys and slaves. Here I will post some stories, a few pictures, and some other things about my Mistress life. You are welcome to follow me and peak at whatever you want. All I ask is that you respect my busy schedule. Only cum to me when you need me, and when you have something to offer Me slaves!

If you are a sissy or submissive looking for the guidance I have to offer, you are welcome to fill out my sissy/slave application or call me. That is the best way to get personal with me! I accept calls daily, usually in the evening. So when you are ready to REALLY serve a Feminization Mistress, you know where to find me.

Sissy Mistress Natalia


No comments:

Post a Comment